You can spend EvanCoin to get me to do things for you. Here are some rough estimates for the amount of time (and thus EvanCoin) needed to get me to do things.
- Read an email: 0.01 hours
- Think hard about an email and respond: 0.25 to 1.00
- Phone call: call time + 0.5 hours prep time (needed to get somewhere quiet so I can make a call)
- Text chat: chat time + 0.25 hours prep time
- In-person meeting in Montreal: meeting time plus 1 hours to get to meeting and back
- In-person meeting near Montreal: meeting time, plus driving or train time, plus 1 hour
- In-person meeting in another city: meeting time, travel time, and possibly overnight stay time
- Programming: Phone call or text chat plus 2 hours to make an estimate, plus the estimated time, plus any other meeting overhead.
- Writing: 1 hours per 8-1/2″x11″ page of text.
- Management: Usually a combination of writing and meetings. Do an initial meeting to make an estimate.
- Advising: Roughly, meeting time.
- Introductions: 2 hours for identifying person to introduce you to, write them an email, and follow through
I can do other things; please feel free to ask by sending me an email at evan -at- evancoin -dot- com.